- Our award winning cycling pack is now better than ever
- Dual external stretch pockets sub in for your jersey pockets for snacks, gels and other quick-grab items
- Dual internal shoe pocket to quarantine your cleats
- Top zip pocket for keys, mobile phone and wallet
- Back panel doubles as folding board for keeping clothes wrinkle-free
Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club, the Raider Pack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down. Weighing less than a pound, the Raider was named after Mission Cycling's pre-work "raids" up the Marin Headlands. Cooked up over a post-raid breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood caf?, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired, and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this Raider was born.